I can’t really focus myself on a real post, so I’m just going to list out some random Sunday things that I’ve been meaning to mention. It’s Sunday, and I feel Sunday is a random day. Also, Sunday starts with S.. So there are Seven. I could’ve picked six.. But that wasn’t enough. Seventeen was too much. So here we go.
Seven Sunday Things
1. I really need new running shoes. It’s so important to keep your running shoes uptodate, and mine defs have too many miles on them.
2. Sunbutter has started to make me feel extremely ill. Wtf?! I might get an allergy test for sunflower seeds.
3. I ran 8.7 miles today. GO ME!
4. The Superbowl is today, and I will be watching it. Unfortunately, I can’t partake in the Chinese food my friends are ordering. Sad days.
5. I have been eating out with my friends more and I really like it! I’ve found one food at our fav restaurant (trashy TexMex place) that doesn’t give me digestion issues. Wahoo for trying new things!
6. I am signing up for a 10 mile race!
7. Last night, instead of going out, my friends and I watched an hour of The Next Great Baker and three hours of Chopped on my one friend’s megabed (two beds pushed together). Best thing ever.
That’s my definition of a post today. BUT, you can look forward to a post on eating out, my weekly running update, and of course WIAW this week. Stay tuned kiddos!
How was your weekend? Are you feeling random today? Tell me something random about yourself! Are you celebrating the Superbowl?