It is SATURSURVEY!
I’m having a pretty good Saturday, to tell you the truth. Buuuut, I’m feelin’ a little bit lazy about posting.
Luckily, my good blog friend Kristabel @ RaceReady tagged me in an 11 things survey.
Soooo, HURR WE GO!
11 things about me:
1. I am obsessed with riding horses, and my body literally craves jumping when I don’t get to do it for a while.
Old picture, but you get it. 🙂
2. I have dreams about running.
3. I raise geese every summer. They’re the best birds!
My baby goose Banana! I get some geese to raise every summer. It's awesome.
4. I grew up in a zoo, basically. Living on a farm as a kid was AWESOME.
My wild cat, Hunter. I LOVE HER.
5. I love chocolate with a serious, kind of unnatural passion.
6. I’m gluten and lactose intolerant, as well as allergic to apples, peanuts, and raspberries.
7. I love putting ketchup on cruciferous vegetables. It just tastes GOOD.
8. I love rocks. A lot. Like, unnaturally.
Sweet pyrite sample from the NY state museum collection. AKA Fool's Gold.
9. I really hate water. I can’t stand being underwater.
10. I REALLY hate being upside down. Like, I refuse to do somersaults.
11. I’m a creature of habit. Then I’ll do a habit so much I’ll get sick of it for a few years.. Then go back to it.
Kristabel’s questions for me:
1. Favorite nut butter?
Sunbutter, hands down. LOVE. IT.
2. If housing cost the same anywhere, where would you live?
3. Are you a social butterfly, hermit crab, or something in between?
In between. Some graduated seniors said that they see me “metamorphosing” into a social butterfly senior year. We’ll see.
4. Favorite holiday?
CHRISTMAS. Other than my birthday, that is.
5. Do you prefer simple or complex recipes?
6. What is harder for you: going long, fast, uphill, or resting?
Uphill.. I’m soooo bad at hills.
7. If you had to seriously take up a new sport, what would it be?
Lax or soccer? I’m kinda a bro.
8. Do you have a big family or small one?
Small immediate family, BIG extended family. I have 17 cousins! 🙂
9. Favorite recipe?
Anything involving my morning oatmeal.
My oatmeal is less ugly at home.. Weird.
10. What website gobbles up your time?
WordPress aka blogs. Other than that, I’m never on the interwebs.
11. Worst habit, or better yet what is your best habit?
Worst is snacking constantly instead of having a legit meal.. Best is doing my homework early.
I’m supposed to tag people, but I think all of my blogger friends have been tagged! Darn, but you guys can answer some of my questions in the comments. 🙂 I listed a random bunch, just pick a few!
What are you passionate about in life? Do you have any pets? What is your hidden talent? What do you think you’re best at in life? What do you love about yourself? Are you a creature of habit? What’s your favourite food? What could you not live without?
Tomorrow will be a real post! I have some friends to see right now.
I hope you’re having a great weekend guys!