Long time no see, eh? This is unfortunately because I had another huge essay to write and banned myself from the blogworld until it was done. Believe me, I’d much rather be writing 3000 words to you guys!! Now it’s done and my work is waning.. Because it’s almost time for THANKSGIVING! Woohoo! I have a week long break and can’t wait to get home next Saturday.
Anyways, it’s that time.. For FRIDAY FAVES! I never miss this. 🙂 Let’s jump into it!
1. SAUCONY KINVARA 2’S. You know how I was debating on which shoe to get? I got these babies! I tested them a little bit at the gym today (an “easy” 3 mile combo sprint/jog, which actually killed me cause I was suuuuper tired), and they were great! I wanted to take them outside, but it was snowing. SNOWING. Like, a lot. I don’t run in snow. Nope, nope, nope. Well.. Unless I feel like it.
2. WASABI PEAS. My geoscience professor brought these in in addition to his normal candy + apple snacks, which don’t work for me. (I’m allergic to apples and get sick of candy super easily.) But these.. These were gold! I ate literally 7/8 of the bag he got. SERIOUSLY hoping for more next week.
3. KETCHUP. For some reason, I’ve been obsessed with ketchup on my eggs with lunch/dinner. IT’S. SO. GOOD. With vegan rice cheese too.. Unbelievable.
4. OATS WITH A PB PUDDLE. I’d gotten away from this, but I’ve been really into topping my oats + protein powder with peanut butter lately.
5. LOTION. Since it’s winter, my skin’s been really dry. Solution? Coconut lotion. This stuff is amaaaaazing, and I can’t count the number of times people have asked who smells delicious, and I’ve been able to confidently say it’s probably me.
Since I’ve been MIA, I also have some recent eats for you..
Check back this weekend for some updates on me and maybe even a recipe! I need to get my Friday catch-up sleep.. And catch up on blogs first. 🙂 What are you guys doing this weekend? What’s your favourite snack food?
See you soon!